I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee on my left and a long list of tasks that need to be completed on my right! I'm feeling quite enthusiastic, driven and excited for today..the reason..nothing at all.
I just love a good "tick off the list" type of vibe.
Growing hair can be a tedious task. Some people may have luck in that category, yet others have to work hard for their hair to grow!
Below are a few of my TOP tips and tricks that will help you grow your hair more quickly, naturally and longer! :) To watch the FULL video click HERE!
Lets get into it!
1: The way you hydrate your body with water, or your car with fuel..you need to hydrate your hair!
Finding an amazing Hair Mask will help your hair grow, stay healthy and full of life!
I have been LOVING using the VERB "Manage + Restore Hydrating Mask" . It has made my hair feel so smooth and healthy.
- Its a lightweight mask, that doesn't feel heavy once applied. The great thing about it, is that it also helps restore coloured hair, or hair that has been over styled!
- If used once a week, you will 100% see the results and that to me is exciting! :)
- It contains no parabens, sulfates or gluten!! Even better its not tested on ANIMALS!!
- PS: It's inexpensive and it smells amazing! ;)
2: Find yourself a great healthy hair tablet!
Life is all about nutrition and that extra bit of vitamins. They make a huge difference to your daily or weekly intake! I have done my fair share of research when it comes to hair tablets and could SWEAR by these!
- Hair dressers Formula- When I was platinum blonde a few years ago, my hair became SO damaged, I was loosing chunks of it. I ran into my closest priceline store and begged for their help. They introduced me to "Hairdressers Formula" and the rest is history. It comes with 30 tablets,, for a month and it works like a charm! My hair began actually growing more thicker and longer. It became strong and did not break off easily at all. Whoever complains about hair enar me- I whip out these tablets.
3: Wash your hair with cold water!
We have all been taught to wash our hair with warm water, or even hot water. However, we haven't thought about the causes it can have on our hair. Once your hair is warm, it become easier to break, to get torn and part ways. A few years ago, I was told to start washing my hair with cold water (seperatly than my body) and to see the results. Obviously, once I laughed off the silliness, I thought I'd give it a try. Once I did, I realized less hair was falling out. Less hair was being left in my hair brush and on the floor...It was insane.
When cold water touches your scalp, it almost locks in what you have. It locks in the moisture, as well as the follicles. This leads up for you to have more hair on your head and much less breakage!
To Watch the FULL video and MORE TIPS..Click HERE! :)
Let me know if you beauties have any other tips I can try out too!
Until Next Time..I adore you all!
Love Lilian x